Mashed Sweet Potatoes – Half
Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Bring to room temperature before baking.
- 5 oz can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) sweet potatoes, drained & mashed
- 3 TBS firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 TBS butter, melted
- 2 1/2 TBS bourbon
- 1/8 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
1) Combine all ingredients except mini marshmallows in a greased casserole dish.
2) Cover and refrigerate 8 hrs or overnight.
3) Bring dish to room temperature before baking (about 30 - 45 mins). Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 mins.
4) Remove from oven and top with mini marshmallows. Return to oven and bake an additional 7 - 10 mins.