Spinach and Strawberry Salad with Orange Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1/2 c nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 c orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 T poppy seeds
- 1 T honey
- 3 1/2 c baby spinach leaves
- 4 large strawberries, quartered
- 2 T Orange Poppy Seed Dressing
For dressing, whisk yogurt, orange juice, poppy seeds and honey together in a small bowl.
For salad, place spinach leaves in a bowl. Top with strawberries and toss with dressing and serve.
Tip: Let it sit for a bit in fridge before serving to let the flavors meld.
You'll also love
- Caramelized Brussel Sprouts with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Autumn Apple Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- LIME FLUFF 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Curry Tilapia, Spinach and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- The Sublime Ice Cream Sandwich 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken, Spinach & Mushroom Pasta... 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Disneyland's White Chocolate... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Perkins Summer Strawberry Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)