Cheesy Tuna Casserole
This is a great comfort food, especially in the fall with cooler weather, it warms you up.
- 1 bag of egg dumpling noodles, cooked according to directions
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. chopped onion
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 large can 12 oz. tuna, drained and broken up
- Shredded Cheddar
Cook noodles according to directions. Combine the soups, milk, sour cream, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and tuna. Mix with cooked noodles, put in a buttered casserole and sprinkle top with cheddar cheese.
Bake at 325 for about 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
You'll also love
- Carrot-Ginger Dressing 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Ravioli with Summer Vegetables 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Canapés 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Slow-Roasted Salmon with Fennel,... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Auntie Lu's easy cheesy tuna... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Tuna Noodle Casserole with Potato... 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Albacore Tuna Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)