Ravioli with Summer Vegetables
Serve warm as a main entry, or at room temperature as a salad.
- 1 9-ounce package refrigerated light cheese-filled ravioli
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, thinly sliced (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 4 plum tomatoes, quartered
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 4 cups shredded fresh spinach
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from recipe.com
Cook ravioli according to package directions. Drain.
Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet heat the avocado or olive oil and the garlic. Add squash, tomatoes, chickpeas, thyme, and pepper.
Cook on medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until heated through. Add pasta and toss.
Arrange spinach on each serving plate; top with pasta mixture. Makes 4 main-dish servings.