Slow Cooker Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
A super easy recipe for a creamy, delicious chicken and broccoli fettuccine Alfredo.
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pint cream
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (sliced)
- 2 overflowing cups broccoli florets (one package Cascadian Farm frozen)
- 9 ounces refrigerated fresh fettuccine (one package)
Put the garlic and oil into the slow cooker and turn it on high. Let it sit 40 minutes until the garlic shows evidence that it is beginning to brown.
2. Add in the chicken and cream and let it go another 40 minutes.
3. Stir in the broccoli and noodles and 1/4 cup of water. Cook 30 minutes or until it begins to simmer. Serve.
You'll also love
- Peach Cobbler from Laura Vitale 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Zucchini Chips with Paprika... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken, Spinach & Mushroom Pasta... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta Raphael 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni & Dried Beef Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ring Macaroni Salad with Baby... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach & Feta Chicken Sausage... 0/5 (0 Votes)