Fettuccine Alfredo with Sun-dried Tomatoes and Veggies
- 8 oz. dried fettuccine
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 oz fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 4 oz fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 can of mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. finely shredded lemon peel
1. Cook pasta, add tomatoes the last 2 mins of cooking. Drain and return to saucepan, keep warm.
2. In a large skillet, heat 1 Tbsp. of butter and olice oil over medium heat. Add asparagus, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, and mushrooms. Cook over medium heat for 8 mins or until vegetables are tender. Remove vegetables from skillet, set aside.
3. In same skillet, melt remaining butter over medium heat. Stir in flour. Cook and stir 1 min. Stir in milk. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Stir in Parmesan cheese. Gently stir in pasta and vegetables. Stir in additional milk to reach desired consistency.
sprinkle with lemon peel and shredded Parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- QUICKIE PORK CHOP CASSEROLE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- FLANK STEAK WITH PEPPERS,ONIONS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Almond Peach Jam 0/5 (0 Votes)
- VELVEETA CHEESE SAUCE FOR COOKED... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Fettuccine with Sweet... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta with Mixed Seafood Recipe -... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken-Couscous Bake with Capers... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp(or Sausage) Fettuccine... 0/5 (0 Votes)