Peruvian Purple Potato Salad
- 12 Peruvian purple potatoes cooked, skinned, and cut into 3/4" dice
- 1 red bell pepper seeded, diced small
- 1 yellow bell pepper seeded, diced small
- 1 red onion diced small
- 1/4 cup coarsely-chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup champagne vinegar
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Place warm potatoes, peppers, onion and cilantro in a large bowl and toss to combine. Whisk together vinegar, olive oil and salt and pepper. Pour vinaigrette over potatoes and season again with salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe yields 4 servings.