Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders
Bacon, Cheddar and crispy Panko crumbs combine for a flavorful, easy to make chicken tender dish. Serve with some french fries and a green salad.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Progresso® plain panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, finely shredded (2 ounces)
- 1 package or jar (3 ounces) cooked real bacon bits or pieces
- 1 package (14 ounces) uncooked chicken tenders (not breaded)
- Chive and onion sour cream potato topper, if desired
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 400°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
In shallow bowl, beat egg. In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place bread crumbs, cheese and bacon. Dip chicken into egg. Place in bread crumb bag; seal and shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center and bread crumbs are golden brown. Serve with topper.
You'll also love
- Quick Orzo Pilaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chipotle-lime-crusted Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Pork Belly 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crispy Orange-Sesame Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Sloppy Joes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Arizona Dreaming Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Chicken Tenders 0/5 (0 Votes)