Roasted Red Pepper Tuna Salad
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 medium scallions finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers (without oil)
- 12 ounces water-packed tuna fish drained
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl until well mixed. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
(Note: To roast your own peppers, cut peppers in half and place cut side-down on a baking sheet. Broil until blackened. Remove from oven and place in sealable plastic bag for about 15 minutes. When cool enough to handle, remove blackened skin with your hands and chop as desired.)
This recipe yields 4 servings; about 1/2 cup per serving.
Points® Value: 2