Broiled Pork Tenderloin
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
Adapted from bing.com
Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Clean off silver skin
Tuck under narrow end and tie
Mix together the salt, pepper, and baking soda, and rub the tenderloin with the mixture.
Put in a disposable aluminum pan that will be reflective to the sides of the tenderloin. Put the pan in the oven, and increase heat to broil. Cook until the meat is 129 degrees internally. Remove and let it rest 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
You'll also love
- Carrot Orange Juice 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Tropical Fruit Cobbler with... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Turkey & Beef Meatloaf with... 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Turkey Brine 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Pan-Fried Pork Dumplings 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Asian... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Roast Pork Tenderloin... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)