Three Cheese Hot Artichoke Dip (Paula Deen)
- 1 (8 ounces) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (14 ounces) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Dash hot sauce
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand held electric mixer until smooth. Then beat in the mayonnaise until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and stir together until combined. Transfer the dip to a pie plate or shallow gratin dish. Bake in a preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes until the top is golden brown and the dip is bubbling. Serve hot with crackers, tortilla chips, crostini or veggies.