EASY CROCK POT POTATO SOUP
- 1 -(30 oz ) Bag of Squared Style Frozen HashBrowns
- 1 Box of Chicken Broth (32 oz)
- 1 Can of Cream Of Chicken Soup (14 oz)
- 1 pkg. cream cheese (8 oz, not fat free)
- 3 oz bacon bits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
Adapted from facebook.com
Put the hash browns in the crockpot. Add in the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
Cook on low for 7-8 hours or until potatoes are tender.
An hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes. Place the cubes in the crock pot. Mix a few times throughout the hour before serving.
Once the cream cheese is completely mixed in, it's ready to serve.
Top with cheddar cheese and some additional bacon bits.