Sun-Dried Tomato Dip
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil - (8 tomatoes) drained, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup good mayonnaise
- 10 dashes hot red pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 scallions (white and green parts) thinly sliced
Puree the tomatoes, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, red pepper sauce, salt and pepper in a food processor fitted with a metal blade. Add the scallions and pulse twice. Serve at room temperature.
This recipe yields 2 cups.