Tangy Pork Tenderloin
- 2 pork tenderloins ( 1lb each)
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
Cooking time 10mins
1. place tenderloin in large resealable bag or shallow grease bowl. Combine remaining ingredients, set aside 2/3 cups
2. pour remaining over pork, turn to coat and seal and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, turn occasionally, drain and discard marinade.
3. Grill Pork uncovered over indirect heat( med) for 8/9 minutes on each side. until juices run clear or meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
4. in saucepan reheat sauce and pour over pork.