Mango Bread Pudding
- 6 slices white bread, torn into small pieces
- 2 mangos - peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 2 tablespoons butter
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9x11 inch baking dish.
Toss together the pieces of bread and mango, and place in the prepared baking dish. In a medium bowl, whisk together the SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, eggs, milk, vanilla and cardamom. Pour over the bread. Dot with small pieces of butter.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes in the preheated oven, or until slightly puffed and golden brown.