Chicken & Bacon with Cheddar (Kim's Favorite)
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 T butter
- 1 T EVOO
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 t ground pepper
- 1/2 c parsley
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese
Cook bacon until crisp 4-6 min. Crumble bacon & set aside. Pour grease out of pan but do not wipe out.
Sauté chicken over med heat turning once. Place chicken in ungreased pan.
Cook onion & garlic in drippings until soft. Then stir in bacon. Spoon over chicken & sprinkle with cheese & parsley. Cook at 350 for 10-15 min.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (809 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Enchiladas 4.5/5 (227 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Potato Salad 4.5/5 (218 Votes)