Black Raspberry Brownies
- 1 (18 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°F Line a 9” by 13" baking pan with nonstick foil. Combine cake mix, eggs, oil, water, and Chambord Liqueur.
Fold in semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Pour into prepared baking pan and smooth.
Bake 35-40 minutes.
Cool to room temperature before cutting.
Dust with confectioners sugar (optional) and slice brownies into 3" squares.
You'll also love
- Bananas Foster 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Sausage Cream Cheese Crescents 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Olive Garden Chicken Scampi 4.3/5 (66 Votes)
- Bubba Gump Coconut Shrimp 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Strawberry Lemonade Scones 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- White Chocolate Strawberry Tiramisu 4.6/5 (49 Votes)
- Lemon Raspberry Breakfast Rolls 4.7/5 (33 Votes)