This 2 Ingredient Strawberry Fudge has consistently been one of the most popular recipes on my site! It’s sweet and creamy and SUPER simple to make!
- 1 can (16 ounce) strawberry frosting
- 1 bag (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
Adapted from cookiesandcups.com
Prepare a 9x9 pan by spray lightly with cooking spray.
Over a double boiler, or in the microwave, melt your white chocolate chips.
When chips are melted, remove from heat and stir in your strawberry frosting, evenly.
Spread in your prepared pan and place in fridge to set for 30 minutes.
Cut into squares to serve.
Store in refrigerator in an airtight container for up to a week.
You'll also love
- Italian Sausage & Tomato Soup by... 4.5/5 (94 Votes)
- Florence Mama's Candied Yams 4.4/5 (100 Votes)
- Grand Marnier Orange Slush from... 3.9/5 (141 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Pie Bars 4.3/5 (102 Votes)
- Mary Berry's Lemon Drizzle Cake 4.3/5 (104 Votes)
- Blueberry Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (84 Votes)
- Fresh Strawberry Muffins 4.5/5 (78 Votes)