Roasted Cod, Fresh White Mushrooms And Vegetables
- 12 ounces fresh white mushrooms
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds red-skinned potatoes sliced
- 1 large onion sliced
- 5 medium garlic cloves chopped
- 1 1/4 pounds cod (or other firm-fleshed white fish)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Trim mushroom stems; cut into thick slices; set aside.
In a small cup, combine olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper until well blended.
In a 13- by 9- by 2-inch ovenproof dish, combine reserved mushrooms, the potatoes, onion and garlic; add 3 tablespoons of the seasoned oil; toss. Bake for 10 minutes; stir well. Bake until vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes longer.
Cut fish into 4 portions. Place fish on top of potatoes; drizzle remaining 1 tablespoon seasoned oil over fish. Bake just until fish is opaque in the thickest part, 10 to 12 minutes.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Pheasant Breasts And Asparagus 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Pan-Fried Catfish With Spicy... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Grilled Sea Scallops With Pasta... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Joe's Crab Shack's Harvest Bay... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Savory Mushroom Stroganoff 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Olive Oil-Poached Cod with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Cod with Parmesan Crumb... 4/5 (1 Votes)