Applebee's Apple Chimi Cheesecake
- 1 package cheesecake filling mix (or favorite home-made recipe)
- Apple pie filling as needed
- 4 pressed flour tortillas - (10" dia)
- Cinnamon sugar
- Caramel topping
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
Prepare cheesecake filling. Fold in desired amount of apple pie filling (recommend no more then equal to one-quarter of cheese cake mix).
Warm tortilla slightly in microwave. Spatula mix onto tortilla in rectangle form, offset from the middle. Fold sides in first, bottom second, and roll to top. Ensure that it is sealed all the way around. Roll in wax paper and freeze.
When ready to prepare/serve, remove fully frozen chimi and fry immediately in 350 degree oil for approximately three to four-minutes. Remove from oil allow to drain.
Roll in cinnamon sugar. Cut in half on an angle. Serve in a puddle of caramel with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Zucchini (Or Cucumber) Relish 3.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Sage, Orange, And Clove Rotisserie... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Virgin Pineapple Daiquiri 4/5 (1 Votes)
Review this recipe