Ham Sausage With Fresh Peach Chutney
- 1 pound chopped cooked ham $
- 1/2 (16-oz.) package hot ground pork sausage
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten $
- 3/4 cup lightly packed soft, fresh breadcrumbs (about 2 sandwich bread slices)
- 12 fully cooked bacon slices
- Wooden picks
- Fresh Peach Chutney
• 1. Pulse ham in a food processor 4 to 5 times or until finely ground.
• 2. Stir together ham and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl just until combined. Shape ham mixture into 6 (3 1/4-inch) patties. Wrap each patty with 2 bacon slices, and secure with wooden picks.
• 3. Cook patties in a large lightly greased skillet over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done. Remove wooden picks. Serve with Fresh Peach Chutney.
• Note: For testing purposes only, we used Oscar Mayer Fully Cooked Bacon.
• Ham Sausage and Biscuits: Omit bacon. Proceed with recipe as directed, shaping ham mixture into 12 (2 3/4-inch) patties. Serve with hot biscuits and Fresh Peach Chutney. Makes 12 patties.
You'll also love
- Baby- Sweet Potato (Yam) Puree 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Rice with Green Onions 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cornish Hens with Crabmeat Stuffing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Ice Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Beef for Cold Cuts 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Peach Parfait Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Lumaconi with Italian... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salad: Grilled Peach with Balsamic... 0/5 (0 Votes)