Catfish-Baked with Shrimp Sauce
By Fleur de lis
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 3 stalks of chopped celery
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans of shrimp (drained and rinsed)
- 6 catfish fillets (salted and peppered to taste)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Saute onion, bell pepper, garlic and celery in butter until clear and soft.
Add mushroom soup and a little milk to get the consistency you want. Not too thick but definitely not runny. When bubbly, add shrimp. Remove from heat.
Arrange catfish fillets in a buttered casserole dish. Season fish then top each fillet with shrimp mixture. Bake at 350 for 30-45 mins covered with aluminum foil. Remove foil and bake for 10 more mins.
You'll also love
- Galumpkies (Stuffed Cabbage) 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Crock-Pot Italian Picnic Shoulder... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Red Wine Seafood Dish 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Halibut (Giada) 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Beazell's Crawfish Cornbread 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Key West Grilled Chicken (or... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Shrimp Tacos with Green Apple Salsa 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Baked Catfish with Lemon 4.2/5 (6 Votes)