Catfish-Baked with Shrimp Sauce
By Fleur de lis
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 3 stalks of chopped celery
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans of shrimp (drained and rinsed)
- 6 catfish fillets (salted and peppered to taste)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Saute onion, bell pepper, garlic and celery in butter until clear and soft.
Add mushroom soup and a little milk to get the consistency you want. Not too thick but definitely not runny. When bubbly, add shrimp. Remove from heat.
Arrange catfish fillets in a buttered casserole dish. Season fish then top each fillet with shrimp mixture. Bake at 350 for 30-45 mins covered with aluminum foil. Remove foil and bake for 10 more mins.
You'll also love
- Charley's Crab Raspberry-Maple... 3.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Reliant Stadium Potato Salad 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Ring Macaroni Salad with Baby... 3.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Tuna Tartare in Wonton Cones 3.1/5 (10 Votes)
- TUNA POTATO CHIP CASSEROLE 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Shrimp Paesano 3.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Caldo Miche or Shrimp & Catfish... 0/5 (0 Votes)