Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla
- 1 large tortilla
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- 1-2 oz chopped chicken (I used Perdue chicken strips)
- 1 Tbsp chopped mushrooms
- 1-2 tsp Ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cooking spray
Adapted from plainchicken.com
Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Spray pan with cooking spray.
Lay tortilla on a flat surface.
Cover the torilla with an even layer of cheese.
Top one half of tortilla with chicken, bacon and mushrooms.
Drizzle Ranch dressing over chicken.
Place tortilla in skillet.
Cook for 1 minute, until cheese starts to melt.
Fold in half - cheese side of tortilla over on chicken.
Cook for 2 minutes more, flipping until each side is golden and crisp.
Remove, cut into 3 pieces.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Enchiladas 4.5/5 (227 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Potato Salad 4.5/5 (218 Votes)