- 1 1/2 pounds large fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1 can artichoke hearts - (14 oz) drained, chopped
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
Rinse and pat mushrooms dry. Remove stems, and chop; reserve mushroom caps.
Sauté mushroom stems, onion, and garlic in hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Add wine, and cook 2 minutes or until liquid evaporates. Stir in breadcrumbs. Remove from heat, and let cool.
Combine onion mixture, artichoke, and next 5 ingredients. Spoon 1 teaspoonful into each mushroom cap. Place on a lightly greased rack in a roasting pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden.
This recipe yields 25 to 30 appetizer servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Three Cheese Hot Artichoke Dip 4.5/5 (134 Votes)
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip 4.6/5 (110 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Pasta 4.5/5 (85 Votes)