Crockpot Pork Sirloin with Beans
Crockpot pork dish adapted from Family Circle magazine.
- 1 teaspoon each dried sage and rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2- 1/2 pounds tied boneless pork loin
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) cannellini beans
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
1. Rub dried sage, dried rosemary, half the garlic, the salt and pepper over pork.
2. Heat half the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; brown pork all over, about 8 minutes. Place in slow cooker.
3. Cook onion in skillet over medium heat 3 minutes. Increase heat to medium-high. Add wine; boil 7 minutes. Drain and rinse beans; stir into skillet with tomatoes. Simmer 12 minutes.
4. In food processor, finely chop remaining garlic, 2 tablespoons oil, fresh sage, rosemary, parsley and pine nuts. Stir half into tomato mixture, then pour over pork. Cover; cook onLOWfor 5 to 6 hours or until pork is tender.
5. Remove pork; snip off strings. Turn slow cooker to HIGH; stir in remaining herb mixture to heat. Serve with pork.
You'll also love
- Pressure Cooker Beef Stew 4/5 (116 Votes)
- Grandpa's Sauerkraut and Kielbasa 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Pecan Cheesecake Squares 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Taco Time's Secret Beef Seasoning 3.8/5 (154 Votes)
- Baked Bacon 4.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Chili Sauce for Hot Dogs, Fries... 4.3/5 (49 Votes)
- Chicken and Sausage Gumbo for Two 4.5/5 (33 Votes)