For those who don't like cabbage, this zucchini coleslaw is the answer to your cook-out dreams!
- 2 large organic zucchini squash, scrubbed and roughly grated on a box grater (should yield about 3 cups)
- 2 large organic carrots, scrubbed and roughly grated on a box grater (should yield about 1 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp canola or olive oil mayonnaise
- 2 tsp white white vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Roll the shredded zucchini in a few heavy-duty paper towels or a clean dish cloth and squeeze to remove excess water.
Combine the zucchini with the shredded carrot and remaining ingredients. Stir until well-mixed.