Paleo Chicken, Pumpkin and Indian Spices
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced
- 5 cups pumpkin, diced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbs ground ginger
- 1 tbs ground turmeric
- 2 tbs ground coriander
- 2 tbs ground cumin
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- If your'e not doing paleo add some Salt
Fry onion and garlic in a large pan with oil on medium heat for 2minutes. Add chicken and cook stirring constantly for 10 minutes or until chicken has turned white.
Add pumpkin, ginger, turmeric, coriander and cumin and stir for 1minute.
Add stock and leave to simmer on low heat for 15 minutes. Add chopped coriander, cover pan and cook for a further 2 minutes.
Season with pepper and if not paleo with salt to taste. Cool slightly before serving.