- 1 lb. shrimp, raw jumbo
- Olive oil
- 4-6 cloves of garlic, or more if you’d like--minced
- Lemon juice to taste
- Parsley—several Tablespoons if using fresh
- 1 1/2 about 1 1/2 teaspoons Oregano
- 1 about 1 C. Bread crumbs
- 1 about 1 teaspoon Paprika
- Red Pepper flakes to taste
- Parmesan Cheese—grated—just a tablespoon or two for added flavor
- Chicken broth, if needed to mix with bread crumbs to make it moist
1. Marinate shrimp for an hour or so in the following mix:
Olive oil (a few tablespoons or so—depends on number and size of shrimp—use your judgment), parsley, lemon juice, minced garlic, red pepper flakes
2. Refrigerate shrimp till ready to bake.
3. For Bread crumb mix: Mix minced garlic, paprika, oregano, olive oil together with bread crumbs (I always use the Italian flavored variety, but you can use plain as well). If mix needs more moisture, add chicken broth.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place shrimp in baking pan. Bake approximately 15 minutes. Turn over when one side is done. Top with bread crumb mixture and bake till done. Serve with lemon.