Pistachio Encrusted Swordfish Steaks
- 6 swordfish steaks
- 1 cup veg. broth
- 8 oz dry roasted pistachios
- 1/3 cup cilantro - hand chopped
- 2 tbpn olive oil
- salt and pepper
1. Pulse pistachios 20 sec to make a breadcrumb consistency. Mix in bowl with chopped cilantro, oil, and salt and pepper. Set aside
2. Preheat oven to 400. Salt and pepper both sides of steaks and place on foil lined tray. Spread crust on top of steaks and pour veg. broth at bottom of pan (steam from broth keeps the fish moist). Bake in oven for 8 min and then broil under high heat for another minute or two to brown the top.
3. Squeeze a little lemon juice on top and serve with sauteed spinach and papaya chunks.
You'll also love
- Grilled Lemon-and-Dill Swordfish... 0/5 (0 Votes)