Peppermint Patty Pie
Chocolate and peppermint are a great flavor combo any time, but especially during the holidays! This easy whipped topping-filled pie makes up in a jiffy.
- COOKIE CRUST:
- 1 3/4 cups cookie crumbs (about 20 cookies)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- PIE FILLING:
- 8 peppermint patties (York or some other patty of peppermint chocolate)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (8-ounce) tub whipped topping, thawed
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 70mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Stir together cookie crumbs and sugar in medium bowl. Blend in butter, mixing well.
Press crumb mixture evenly on bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate.
Bake 8 minutes; cool completely.
Remove wrappers from peppermint patties; cut into pieces.
Place candy and milk in a microwave-safe bowl and nuke at 30-second intervals until the patties melt.
Fold into thawed whipped topping and pour into the prepared crust.
Freeze at least one hour to set.
You'll also love
- Granny’s Cocoa Cream Pie 3.8/5 (776 Votes)
- Cooking Prime Rib in a Convection... 3.6/5 (186 Votes)
- Bob Chinn's Mai Tai 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Cheryl & Coompany's Frosted... 3.6/5 (154 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Mile-High Meringue 3.9/5 (53 Votes)
- Bourbon Pumpkin Cheesecake 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Seared & Roasted Salmon 3.8/5 (45 Votes)
- Graham Cracker Crumb Apple Pie 3.3/5 (104 Votes)