Onion-Glorified Pork Chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 or less, 1/2 inch thick pork chops
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup water
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
1. In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat half the oil. Add chops in 2 batches and cook 10 minutes or until browned. Set chops aside.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Add remaining oil. Add onion and cook until tender. pour off fat.
3. Add soup and water. Heat to a boil. Return chops to pan. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until chops are no longer pink.