Creamy Pesto Tortellini
This works nicely as a side dish as is, or with chicken, ham, or sausage as a main dish.
Rate this recipe 3.8/5 (50 Votes)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 12 oz tortellini, cooked
- 2 cups steamed broccoli
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Simmer the cream and pesto in a large skillet until slightly thickened, then add the parmesan and continue to cook, stirring, until the cheese is well blended.
Toss with tortellini and the broccoli and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Almond Crusted Salmon Sticks 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Spicy Rice & Corn Casserole 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Broccoli Pesto Pasta 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole 4/5 (45 Votes)
- Beef and Macaroni - Instant Pot 3.7/5 (33 Votes)
- Meatball Cheese Tortellini Soup 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
Review this recipe