Almond Crusted Salmon Sticks
Come Join & Invite your Friends & Family » Deliciously Dished: https://www.facebook.com/DeliciouslyDished and as always feel free to join us at Deliciously Dished: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Creates/ our group. You do not want to miss out on all the Foodie loveღ
- 16 ounces skinless salmon filet
- 3/4 cup course ground almond meal
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp of dried mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix together the almond meal, paprika, dried mustard, salt and pepper into a shallow dish and set aside.
2. Rinse salmon and pat dry with paper towels.
3. Cut the salmon into even-sized long portions. Rub each piece of salmon with olive oil.
4. Rub the salmon evenly into the almond mixture.
5. Line a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
6. Place the salmon sticks on baking sheet and bake for 18-20 minutes, until golden brown and crisp on the outside.
Tips: serve these with a Dijon mustard or Greek yogurt with a little cayenne pepper.