Thai Citrus Tofu Kebabs
277 calories for 2 kebabs, 10 g fat (1.3 g saturated), 23 g carbs, 4 g fiber, 23 protein
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 packages (14 oz each) extra-firm tofu, drained
- 1 navel orange, unpeeled
- 1/4 pound snap peas
- 2 oz fresh shiitake mushrooms
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
Adapted from self.com
1) Combine soy sauce, juices, honey and ginger in a baking dish; whisk until honey dissolves.
2) Cut each block of tofu into twelve 1 1/2-inch pieces and place in a single layer in dish, spooning some marinade over tofu.
3) Marinate at least 20 minutes (or overnight, if desired), turning tofu once halfway through.
4) Thread orange wedges, peas, mushrooms and tofu on 8 skewers.
5) Coat grill with cooking spray and heat on medium-high.
6) Place skewers in a single layer on grill. Cook until lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Pink Lemonade Freezer Bars 4.6/5 (9 Votes)