Air Fryer Panko Chicken Breast
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1 stick un-salted (melted)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
1. Stir together panko, cayenne pepper(Optional), 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper in a pie plate.
2. Stir together melted butter, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper in a small bowl, then brush all over chicken.
3. Add chicken two pieces at a time, to crumb mixture and coat evenly on both sides, pressing chicken into crumbs to help them adhere, then transfer onto 4-inch rack.
4. Air fry chicken at 350 degrees for 15 minutes per side for thicker chicken breasts. 7-8 minutes for thinner chicken breasts. Let chicken rest with dome on for 1-2 minutes.
You'll also love
- Panko Oven Fried Chicken Breasts 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Firecracker Chicken Stir Fry 0/5 (0 Votes)
- One-Pot Chicken Cacciatore 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Aunt Dorothy's Chicken Wings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asparagus Shrimp Dip 2/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheesy Corn and Chicken Turnovers 3/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken Fried Steak 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mustard Fried Chicken Wings 0/5 (0 Votes)