Patriotic Cheesecake Pretzel Bites
Patriotic Cheesecake Pretzel Bites are the best munchies to tame that sweet tooth while celebrating everything red, white, and blue. A little bit sweet, a little bit salty, and laced with a whole lot of cheesecake flavor, these treats are sure to be what all of your guests are craving at your next patriotic event or party. So pop those fireworks and pop a couple of these pretzels in your mouth.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon bubble gum Duncan Hines Frosting Creations mix or 1 teaspoon strawberry Jello
- 1/2 teaspoon cotton candy Duncan Hines Frosting Creations mix or 1 teaspoon berry blue Jello
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- mini Pretzel Twists
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- Red, White, and Blue sprinkles, optional
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from whatscookinglove.com
In one bowl add half of the cream cheese, bubble gum mix, and 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar and beat until combined into a dough.
In another bowl add the other half of the cream cheese, cotton candy mix, and the rest of the powdered sugar and beat until combined into a dough.
Roll the red and blue dough into one inch balls and press each ball between two pretzels. Half of the pretzels should be made with the red dough and half with the blue dough. If the dough is too soft to work with, refrigerate it for about 15 to 30 minutes before pressing between the pretzels.
Once the pretzels are assembled, refrigerate for about 30 minutes. Then dip half of each pretzel into the melted white chocolate and then add the sprinkles on top. Allow the chocolate to set (you can refrigerate if you want) and store in an airtight container.
You'll also love
- Schnecken (Sticky German Cinnamon... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Corn Chowder 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Spinach-Parmesan Dip 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Creamy Potato Salad 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Rapscallion Burger with Pimento... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Sparkling Mango Strawberry Sangria 4.4/5 (22 Votes)