Layered Black Bean Chili Dip
- 1 cup Emeril's Vegetarian Microwave
- Black Bean Chili (see recipe)
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeño or to taste
- 1 cup chopped seeded ripe tomato
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup finely-chopped green onions
- 1 ripe avocado peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla Chips for dipping
In a 9-inch pie dish, spread the black bean chili. Layer the remaining ingredients in the order given, spreading each one to the edge of the dish. Serve with the tortilla chips.
This recipe yields ?? servings.