Chili's Black Beans
- 2 cans black beans - (15 1/2 oz ea)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Margarita Grilled Chicken (see recipe)
- Hot cooked Mexican rice
- Pico De Gallo (see recipe)
Place all in sauce pan and mix through. Let simmer for about 20 to 25 minutes.
Place beans on the bottom of a plate. They should cover the middle of the plate. Place Margarita Grilled Chicken Breast in the middle, your serving of rice on the side, a generous helping of Pico De Gallo and sprinkle with a tablespoon of crushed tortilla chips (optional).
This recipe yields 4 servings.