Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie
Try a special treat that’s full of nutrients and ultra thick and yummy. This strawberry banana smoothie recipe is perfect for breakfast, dessert, or a post-workout snack. It is packed with fresh berries and bananas, so all of the sweetness comes from fresh fruit. With plenty of vitamins and nutrients, healthy smoothies are a great meal replacement option or a treat when you get a craving for something sweet.
- 1 large frozen banana (slice into 1″ pieces before freezing)
- 6 large frozen strawberries (unsweetened)
- 1/2 ″ slice fresh ginger root (optional)
- 1 cup skim milk (almond or milk alternative**)
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt, plain fat free
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
Adapted from skinnyms.com
Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until creamy…just like a milkshake. Add a straw and enjoy!