Pepper Chicken Rolls
Pepper chicken rolls with cheese and sweet pepper baked in foil.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3.5 oz (100 g) Parmesan cheese (finely grated)
- 1 red sweet pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon curry
- foil for baking
Adapted from everythingofcooking.com
Cut the chicken breasts lengthwise and horizontally but don’t cut all the way through (you are butterflying them).
Spread them out on a cutting board and tenderize by pounding them with a kitchen hammer.
Mix the salt and curry in a small bowl and slightly rub the chicken breasts with this mix.
Slice the pepper in thin strips lengthwise and put 3 pepper strips on the edge of every chicken breast.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Roll the chicken breasts up and tie the rolls closed with a piece of kitchen twine.
Wrap the chicken rolls in foil and place on a dry roasting tin.
Heat the oven to 350ºF (180ºC). Bake the chicken rolls at this temperature for 40 minutes.
Remove from the oven and let them cool completely before slicing and serving.
You'll also love
- KFC Copycat Fried Chicken: Better... 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Vegan Lentil Burgers 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Beef Broccoli Lo Mein with Flank... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Stew with Beans 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Flaky Chicken Pot Pie 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Onion Baked Chicken 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Pastrami Wrapped Caesar Chicken 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Cheese Stuffed Chicken Thighs 4.3/5 (17 Votes)