Roasted Garlic and Chive Dressing
- 1 head garlic, papery skin removed (about 10 cloves)
- 2 tbsp warm water
- 1/2 c part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 c plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
Preheat the oven to 350. Wrap the garlic head in foil and roast 45-60 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes. Separate the cloves.
Squeeze the garlic from the cloves into a blender or food processor. Add the water, ricotta, and yogurt; puree. Transfer to a bowl; stir in the chives, salt, and pepper. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours. Stir again before serving.