Roasted Butternut Squash with Grapes and Rosemary
- 1-1 1/2 lbs. butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 3/4 inch cubes (about 3 cups)
- 2 cups of seedless red grapes (about 12 oz.)
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and sliced into thick wedges
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Heat oven to 425 degrees. Line a heavy-duty rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, combine the squash, onion, and grapes and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper and toss again. Transfer to the baking sheet, distributing everything in a single layer. Roast, stirring with a metal spatula once or twice, until the squash is well carmelized on the outside and tender throughout, about 40 minutes. Taste for salt and papper. Serve hot or warm.