Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Breasts
From "Bless this Mess"
- Juice and zest from 2 limes
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 t. sea salt
- 1/2 t. fresh black pepper
- 1/2 t. cumin
- 4 large or 6 medium boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Add all the ingredients to a large zipper-top plastic bag, close the top and turn it over in your hands until the marinade is well-blended and all of the chicken is evenly covered. Lay the bag in the bottom of a rectangular baking dish and put it in your fridge. Let the chicken marinade in the fridge for any where between 4 hours to overnight.
When you are ready to cook the chicken, preheat the grill to medium for 10 minutes. Drop the temperature down to medium-low and place chicken on grill and cook, with lid closed, for 5-8 minutes per side, until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. Remove from the grill and let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving.
I'm sure grilling is easy for some, but it has taken me a few months to get the hang of it. A few things that I've learned is that slow and low is always better than hot. Keeping the grill lid shut while cooking at a lower temperature is a must and don't keep flipping the meat. Plan on flipping once while cooking and leave it alone in between.
You'll also love
- Crispy Chicken with No-stir Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Avocado Pesto Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mom's Signature Roast Beef 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BEEFMANN LA VICTORIA CHILI 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemony White Bean and Arugula Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Limeaade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vietnamese Lime Chicken Wings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Parmesan Chicken Wings 0/5 (0 Votes)