Mini Libby's® Famous Pumpkin Pies
- 4 (1-cup vol each) 4-inch diameter mini-pie shells
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
Preparation time 8mins
Cooking time 173mins
Adapted from pinterest.com
Prep Time: 8 minutes Total Time: 173 minutes
PREHEAT oven to 425° F.
MIX sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in small bowl. Beat eggs lightly in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
POUR into shells.
BAKE for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350° F.; bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate. (Do not freeze as this may cause filling to separate from the crust.)
NOTE: May use refrigerated or homemade single pie crust to make 4 mini-pie shells. Lay rim of mini-pie pan on rolled out dough. Cut circle 1/2-inch larger than mini-pie to allow for dough to form fluted edge.
FOR LOWER FAT/CALORIE PIES, substitute NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Lowfat Evaporated or Fat Free Evaporated Milk.
NOTE: If using metal or foil pans, bake on preheated heavy-duty baking sheet.
You'll also love
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken Tenders 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Pineapple Banana Smoothie 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Raspberry Chocolate Mousse 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan... 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Irish Potato Bread 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Zucchini Pizza Casserole 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Oven-Fried Zucchini Sticks 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- PUMPKIN PECAN COBBLER 4.8/5 (8 Votes)