Cauliflower and Cheese Soup
The Big Book of Slow Cooker recipes
- 1 ) 12 oz bag frozen Cauliflower, thawed
- 1 small onion, peeled and diced
- 5 cups Chicken Broth
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 cup medium Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
Add the cauliflower, onion, broth, salt and pepper to the slow cooker; cover and cook on low for 4 hours. Use an immersion blender to puree the soup if desired.
Stir in the cream cheese, Cheddar Cheese and cream. Cover and stirring occasionally, cook on low for 30 minutes or until the soup is brought to temperature.