Mini Sloppy Joe Phyllo Cups
These yummy Mini Sloppy Joe Phyllo Cups make for a fun snack or appetizer for any occasion or festivity. Serve these at your next tailgating event, gameday soiree, or even a dinner party. These appetizers are bite-sized and sure to quickly become a crowd-pleasing favorite when served with a glass of merlot or beer. This recipe would also make a great appetizer at a child's birthday party.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 (16-ounces) can Hunts® Manwich® Bold Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 4 (15-count each) packages Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- 1 (11-ounce) bag coleslaw, prepared
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from athensfoods.com
In a medium sauté pan over medium high heat, add oil and heat.
Add ground turkey to pan and cook thoroughly. Carefully drain.
Add cooked, drained turkey and sauce to pan. Cook over medium heat until sauce is thick, about 5 minutes.
Spoon 1 heaping teaspoon of filling into each shell. Garnish with coleslaw. Serve.
You'll also love
- Lavender & Almond Bessboussa 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Low-Carb In-a-Minute Macaroons 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Orange Cranberry Loaf 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Shrimp and Scallop Ceviche with... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Vegan Ceviche 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Grinch Popcorn 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Guacamole with Blue Cheese & Bacon 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Rosemary-Olive Oil Potato Chips 4.4/5 (14 Votes)