Oregano, Feta and Tomato Salad
- 6 medium tomatoes
- 7 oz block of feta cheese
- 3 TBS olive oil
- 2 TBS red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dries oregano
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 oz arugula
1. Remove core from tomatoes and slice into thick wedges.
2. Arrange tomatoes in a circle on a large plate
3. Cut cheese into thick slices and place into center of plate.
4. Drizzle oil and vinegar over tomatoes and feta.
5. Crush oregano in the palm of your hand over the salad.
6. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
7. Arrange arugula on the plate around the outside of tomatoes and serve at room temperature