White Chocolate Strawberry Torte
Tired of heavy chocolate cakes? Try this white chocolate strawberry torte which is perfect for entertaining or family treat.
- 1 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 30 wafers)
- 1/2 cup almonds, finely chopped, toasted
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate, melted
- 3 cups whole medium fresh strawberries
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- Additional strawberries, halved
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Set aside 2 tablespoons wafer crumbs. Combine almonds, butter and remaining crumbs; press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Spoon 5 tablespoons of melted white chocolate over crust; sprinkle with reserved wafer crumbs. Arrange whole strawberries, tips up, over crumbs.
In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, juice concentrate and vanilla. Beat in remaining white chocolate. In another bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Stir 2 cups into the creamed cheese mixture; mix well. Fold in remaining whipped cream. Spread between and over strawberries. Cover and chill for 3 hours or overnight.
Carefully run a knife around sides of pan to loosen. Remove sides. Arrange four 1-1/2-inch wide strips of waxed paper over top; sprinkle cocoa between strips. Remove waxed paper. Place halved strawberries between cocoa rows.
You'll also love
- Spinach & Strawberry Salad 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Lasagna Dip 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Peach-Mustard Pork Chops 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Balsamic Blueberry Grilled Cheese... 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- 5 Minute Mason Jar Microwave Berry... 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Rumchata Cheesecake 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese... 4.2/5 (21 Votes)