Chipotle's Cilantro Lime Rice Preparation
- 1 teaspoonVegetable oil
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoonsfresh cilantro; minced fine
- 1 cupwhite basmati rice
- 2 cupsWater
- 0.5 teaspoonSalt
in a 2-quart heavy saucepan, heat oil until hot.
Add rice and lime juice, stir for 1 minute.
Add water and salt, bring to a full rolling boil. At boiling, cover, turn down to simmer over low for 20 minutes exactly. Take off heat for 15 minutes without removing lid.
When ready to serve, throw in Cilantro and mix lightly with a fork just until blended
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (289 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (231 Votes)
- Mediterranean Lemon Chicken 4.4/5 (170 Votes)