Horseradish Coleslaw Dressing
An awesome Horseradish Coleslaw Dressing recipe that is easily adjusted to your specific taste!
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (44 Votes)
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or tot taste
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white horseradish, grated or pureed
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
Blend thoroughly and chill.
Note: Salt is optional and some prefer to omit it. White pepper can be added. Lemon juice may be used in place of vinegar. Sugar may be reduced, if desired, or honey may be used instead. Sweeten to taste. Olive oil mayo is very good in this recipe but any kind may be used.
You'll also love
- Scalloped Potatoes and Pork Chops 4.3/5 (39 Votes)
- Pineapple Coconut Dessert Recipe 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Polish Potato Pancakes 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Grilled Venison Loin with... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
Review this recipe